SCTV Guide can be reached any time of day or night at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While SCTV Guide is in no way affiliated with The Second City, SCTV's producers, or anyone otherwise affiliated with those organizations, we do think they're swell, so head on over to The Second City and tell 'em we sent ya.
It is our firm policy to support whatever opinions are held by the majority of our readers, or even a significant minority, if they make it worth our while. If you follow. We don't have much in the way of advertisers, and putting together a quality site like this costs money, so we'd appreciate it if you sent in whatever you can manage, preferably in Swiss Francs or solid gold.
SCTV Guide could not have come about without the generous help of many people. Thanks!
- A LaRue Tachi 2000, to be enjoyed in his very own LaRue Isolation Tank to Jeff Robbins for endless help and advice.
- Harry's Library of Distinction to Bob Clarke for his advice and detailed corrections.
- Three days and one night at The Driftwood Inn and a lifetime supply of Salt Buddy to Mike de Lind for his Perl SCTV Mangler search script.
- A Mr Earl Doll and two weeks at Rolling Hills to Michael Delaney for access to his archives.
- A K-Tel gift pack, including Stairways to Heaven, For Dogs Only, and Gordon Lightfoot Sings Every Song Ever Written, to John Hedegor for his detailed corrections and contributions.
- A lifetime supply of LaRue Fish Flakes and Finian's Rainbow Meats to Jeff Palais for his updates.
- A Video Tech home entertainment centre with TotaControl remote to Jeff Patten for use of his equipment.
- An Osborne home computer and 'Pong' video game, courtesy Al Peck, to James Allen Gray for his updates and corrections.
- Home dance instruction course, courtesy Shangri-La Dance Studios, to Larchman for his contributions.
- An organ and a budgie courtesy of Edna Boil's Prairie Warehouse to Curt Lundgren for his contributions.
- Legal representation from Ted Gordon, overbooked attorney, to Norman 'Logos Galore' Hathaway for his graphicking.
- One month free rent at LaRue Towers to Mark Yurkiw for his research.
- Pocket Belt, Pocket Hat and Spare Sock Caddy to Pat Durkin for his research.
- A K-Tel Product Crusher to Mark Giangrande for his help.
- A gift certificate for Roy's Food Repair to Rick Langston for his New Show help.
- An Audiogames console by Intellicoustic to David Gross for the SCTV theme.
Special thanks to The Second City for providing photos and info.
And thanks to all the fine people who have contributed, commented, or just written to say thanks.